create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Unconscious



Yep that was the night before last times ten...okay who are we kidding, that happens nearly every night at least once and when they were newborn I think that happened wht...every hour????. Now with that being said, my husband currently comes home from work about 2am. When he gets home he never comes straight to bed, normally he will stay up for a bit and get some Dad alone time i.e. computer, ice cream, maybe a man movie. But I also know that he will listen for the ladies and take over if they wake so that I can get an hour or two of sleep.

Well like most mornings in true Momma fashion I'm up before anyone else and I'm getting myself together and it hits me....did the ladies wake at all last night???? I think they did once or twice, or was that the night before last? I got up right? didn't I? Its mornings like this you know you slept hard, but it still freaks me out that I can't remember if what happen was truly the night before or a few nights ago. Its becoming a blur of unconscious events! Thankfully though the ladies will not remember me stumbling into their room at the wee hours because they whined or needed some binkie help, because it so happens neither do I.


Ahh the joys of Mommahood.

No comments:

Post a Comment