create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Jig is up...




The other morning I was feeding the ladies and chatting with the husband while he made coffee. We were talking about all the little things we took for granted before we had kids...sleeping it, having coffee when you want, watching a TV show at any time of day that your home, going places just because we can...the list goes on. Not that we would trade the ladies for anything, because it was a long and painful road to just have the opportunity to just have them. But I assume any new parents comes to the realization of remember when.

Well while we were remembering and laughing, my husband then says is that why you spend a long time in the bathroom sometimes taking a shower??? and I look at him like what????? He says well you seem to take a while when taking a shower now, not as long as before we had the ladies but pretty long. I've wondered what you could be doing. how long does it take to dry your hair?????'

I look at him with I have no idea what your talking about, I hurry in the shower, I don't take my time and wonder what else I could do because I know once I leave the bathroom I'm back on duty...no not me....

And as he begins to piece things together, I scoot into the kitchen to clean up from the morning breakfast....not sure what he is thinking now, but until then this momma is going to have to take the small moments to hang up her super momma cape and breathe where she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment