create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Down the Aisle...Happy Husband, Lovely Wife...


Three years ago this week I married the man above. We had already been together three years, I had just resigned from my teaching position I had held for 8 years,wrapped a new teaching cert. that required 15 credits of my time, sold my condo, helped move us into our first house three hours away and brought home an 8 week old fur child. 8 months of planning a wedding was woven into all the maddness as well. Walking hand and hand under sparklers I thought we could do anything, I was full of giggles and smiles at how wonderful the day had been. We were married on a little iland in front of 18 of our closest friends and family. It was perfect....even down to my wedding birks.

My husband gave me a card this past week for our anniversary and it sums up his feelings in a nice simple way, just like his macho front would like everyone to see...I know better.

"Lucky Husband, Lovely Wife, Had a wedding, Built a Life, Chased some Dreams, Caught a few..Here's to Making More come True...."

What is your down the Aisle Moment????





Doesnt look like the button is working above, SO please click below and scoot on over to Mommy of a Monster (multiples momma too!) and see more on Down the Aisle!

http://mommyofamonster.com/2011/08/down-the-aisle-link-up-your-favorite-wedding-photo.html












Ahh, Mommahood.

5 comments:

  1. The sparklers are a fantastic idea....love it!

    Thank you for linking up, and love his poem to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparklers -- very unique. Great way to start a marriage -- with a little sizzle.

    Congrats & cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparklers too. You had so much going on when you got married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sparklers are such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete