create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Pee On-Demand


So do you ever go into the bathroom now that kids are in your life and tell yourself if you have to go then GO! because they will know you are in there and the alarm will sound....I feel like I'm now chanting everytime I do something for me "go go go!!".

I'm learning that no only do you have to now truly focus and use your time wisely while doing your business, but there is no more the little distractions like Oh I should work on my eye brows, look I will touch up my make up (what make up?!?!), hmmmm lets re organize this drawer...

I admit though I do take advantage of when the husband is home and he can watch the ladies while I use the bathroom....it then changes from pee on-demand to what else can I do in here and not have to go back out there...

ahh the joys of mommahoond

No comments:

Post a Comment