create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Momma also known as Boss..

This is what my husband calls me when other people ask if we want to do something, or if my husband wants to do something "Let me check with the boss"..And its funny because when it comes to our ladies it works that way too. He says that he has learned its easier to just ask me rather than doing something only to have possibly re do later...

But with this awesome title also comes the work and stress. Do you ever wish you could go back in time when you only had to worry about you??? The simpler life when you only had to decide if you wanted cereal or toast or if you wanted to take a shower before coffee. When now-days its how much time do I have before they wake, are due for another feeding, leave for work, be let outside..did I put deodorant on??,have I brushed my teeth today??...

Sometimes I feel like I'm doing nothing more than holding on to my mind that is going a mile a minute, trying to stay one step ahead of every ones needs. And when I get frustrated with having to keep the entire family going and having to think about everyone else before myself, I remind myself of those glorious single days when I was alone and all I wanted was a wonderful husband that loved me even when I look like death and to have kiddos that we could do things with. Those reminders puts things in perspective...sometimes it may take a few minutes but eventually it really does.

Ahh, Mommahood, where you have to keep all the daily duties in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment