create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

it is I...

To me this blog will be my personal challenge.The challenge is to begin getting down all the thoughts I have, to post at least once a day or so in the morning. I cruise facebook at least once really good in the morning, why not do this.... Will I post??????????? The husband and I started a blog many years ago when we were dating up until we moved into our current home. Needless to say things have been kinda of busy, and that blog hasnt been touched since lets say 2009 maybe. I know Wowza.
So as I sit hear listening to NPR and my twins are snoozing off their first bottle of the day, I thought to myself, well lets see what happens. Its not like you have a deadline or have to tell anyone anything, but this momma has thoughts! We are a family of five, the ladies, the husband, the fur child and myself. So I feel a Mama Squared is a good title to have...currently with the amount of coffee I have had to this second.

No comments:

Post a Comment