create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Who am I now?

My last post was back in Feb. and I talked about changes...okay, I mentioned changes quickly. I dont think I was really ready or fully prepared for what that meant. I dont think anyone ever really is. Do you have to hit rock bottom to realize its time to look at your life and the choices your making? Is there a lightbulb that just goes off? I dont know, for me it was a shove fromm myself and family. I looked at my children and thought what kind of example are you being? you can only change yourself, so focus on you and your choices, stop worry about this or that. Make time for you, put you first at least part of the time. So that is what Im trying to do. Whoa is it hard.
Ahh, Mommahood.

No comments:

Post a Comment