create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, July 16, 2012

When are you really you? Im finding on this motherhood journey that there are moments when I feel like my true self. You know the person that you talked to for hours in your head or out loud alone for years....the one that has been with you your whole life....yep the YOU. Times I feel like true me... when I am outside in the mornings, watering my flowers while my twin daughters are playing. when Im showing them a flower for the first time or pointing out birds that fly overhead. before everyone in my house wakes in the morning and all I hear is the hummm of the baby monitor, the coffee machine coming to life and the sigh of a puppy waiting for his morning breakfast. during naptime when I get a free kiddo moment to workout and feel the sweat of effort. when Im painting or sewing a new craft. when I put on a pretty skirt. when my husband says I love you and I didnt have to ask or say it first.... when are you really you?
Ahh, Mommahood.

No comments:

Post a Comment